- He clarified his goals
- He wants to eradicate disease and depression
- His mission is to help children everywhere
- He wants to leave a legacy of new ideas
- Our need for money is a “substitute for fear”
- Learning and creating are important
- His ultimate goal is getting final proof of the body-mind connection
- Spirituality is when two minds join to create something bigger
Wim talks a lot about health, strength and happiness, and he says money should not be the focus of our lives. Do you agree? Do you think we need money to achieve these goals or not?
Leave me a comment. I’m interested to know your thoughts!!