Timothy is a perfect example of how to make the intersection of two established genres into a new original product.
In fact, he describes himself as “a product guy”, rather than a designer, and you’ll find out why in this section.
Timothy talks about how:
- Goal-setting is crucial
- Committing things to paper WORKS
- He prefers creative freedom to routines
- Success is still a work in progress for him
- Fulfillment is his idea of success
- There’s always room for growth
- He prefers the small business mindset
- The Rolling Stones stay successful
- He’s not artist but he IS creative
Timothy says he doesn’t do routines, and it’s a controversial topic in the success arena. I want to know are you a routine person, or do you prefer the creative freedom of a different path each day? Which is more effective for you?