If you want to know how to take command of your mind and emotions under pressure, Liv’s advice is the best place to start!
In this section you’ll discover how:
- She used a hypnotist to up her mental game
- The process matters more than the results
- Breaking tasks down means results take care of themselves
- We should always remain present
- She reframes her mind after a loss
- She controls her emotions
- Eckhart Tolle’s The New Earth was a game-changing book for her
- She admires Elon Musk and why
- Slow burning tasks keep her up at night
- Stand-up comedy is a big part of her future
A big part of Liv’s success is how she breaks her tasks down and remains present. I want to know, is there any task in your life now that feels overwhelming? How would you break it down? How can you reframe it so the process becomes more important than the results?
Leave me a comment – I look forward to your take on this!