Chase’s idea of success is completely unique and he really surprised me with his answers.
Here are some of the things he touches upon in this section:
- Why ‘gut-feeling’ is a crucial metric for success
- Why it’s okay to be an artist AND want to make money
- The importance of the people you work with
- How meditation helped him revise his concept of success
- Why successful people are always the most authentic
- Why Chase is always looking for new examples of success
- How to deal with the ‘3am gremlins’ in your head!
- How having to ‘lead the leaders’ has changed his life
I want to know which YOU think is the better metric for success – money or creative fulfilment? Can you have both at the same time?
Leave a comment below, I want to know how you have responded to these Success Secrets!
Let me know your thoughts in the comments here, and have a great week!